FRANCE take on Argentina as the Rugby World Cup’s Group C gets underway.
English eyes will be keenly on this one after also being drawn in the tournament group of death, with only two of these three rugby superpowers to progress to the quarter-finals.
After a dismal Six Nations, the French have impressed in their World Cup warm-ups, crushing Scotland and Italy at home, but they will need to drastically improve on their travels.
Argentina meanwhile, lost all three of their Rugby Championship games but are known to turn it on whenever a Rugby World Cup comes around.
- France vs Argentina kicks off at 8.15am today.
- It is being played at the Tokyo Stadium, Chofu.
- ITV1 are showing this match live in the UK, while TF1 are the French broadcaster and ESPN are showing it in Argentina.
- To stream the game live, head to the ITV Hub.
- ITV1 and ITV Hub are free for all UK broadcasters with a TV licence.
- A TV licence can be purchased for £154.50 in colour and £52 in black and white.
- French broadcaster TF1 is also free for all viewers in France.
- France XV: Medard; Penaud, Fickou, Vakatawa, Huget; Ntamack, Dupont; Poirot, Guirado, Slimani, Iturria, Vahaamahina, Lauret, Ollivon, AlldrittReplacements: Chat, Baille, Bamba, Le Roux, Picamoles, Machenaud, Lopez, Ramos
- Argentina XV: Boffelli; Moroni, Orlando, De la Fuente, Moyano; Sanchez, Cubelli; Tetaz Chaparro, Creevy, Figallo, Petti, Lavanini, Matera (c), Kremer, Ortega Desio,Replacements: Montoya, Vivas, Medrano, Alemanno, Lezana, Ezcurra, Urdapilleta, Carreras